Founder – Surfaces & Curves
Surfaces & Curves, LLC was formed in 2017 by Jeff Johnson. Jeff has gained 30 years of valuable manufacturing experience as a machinist/programmer in the following industries: Military Aircraft, Semiconductor Equipment, Firearms and Industrial Equipment. In 2017, Surfaces & Curves was born. Jeff decided to bring together his experience and vision to form a best-in-class CAD/CAM services company equipped with the latest technology, knowledge and skill.
We value your business and will work to ensure that the highest level of quality and care goes into each project. Our company was founded on the belief that customer service isn’t just a department, but a way of doing right by the people and organizations that have extend us their trust.
Make Surfaces & Curves your CAD/CAM Services Partner
- 100% Customer Satisfaction is Our Goal
- Delivery of a Quality Service for Every Project
- Rapid Quote to Completion
Reasons to Utilize Surfaces & Curves
You’re not likely to find companies like ours in the Yellow Pages. We’re here to fill a gap that often occurs in the manufacturing process. We understand how chaotic and challenging situations can become. If you can relate to any of these situations below, contact us to see if we can be of assistance.
Changes in key personnel
- Employee loss
- Hired a person, but time is needed to bring them up to speed
- Need to promote current personnel, but have no one to fill their position
- Medical Leave
- Swings in workload
- Having to turn work away
- Undue stress being placed upon current employees
- Cannot justify hiring more personnel because work is temporary
- Cannot pull the trigger on hiring extra help because more time is needed to do research
- In-process probing to enhance part quality and process capabilities (ie: reduction in rework, implementation of SPC…)
- Fixture needs revised or redesigned
- Current machining strategies need to be updated
- Programs need updating to reflect newer tooling and Thru-Spindle-Coolant capabilities
- High-Speed Machining strategies need to be incorporated
- Drawings need to be updated (revisions, mistakes, clarification)
- Documentation needs updated
Surfaces & Curves Services
We offer the following CAD/CAM Services to manufactures:
- CNC Programming
- Tool Design
- 3D Modeling
Surfaces & Curves does not own any machine tools or perform any machining, you do that. We offer CAD/CAM Services by implementing our expertise along with state-of-the-art hardware and software.