Frequently Asked Questions
- Register to become a User.
- Click on Customer Portal and login with your new username and password.
- Fill out and submit an RFQ (Request For Quotation)
- You will receive a quote via email (our goal is to respond within 2 business days).
- If you accept our quote, work will begin as scheduled.
- Once work is completed, you will be notified by email that your work package is available for download.
- You will be invoiced and billed accordingly.
Answer: We have no machine tools; we provide CAD/CAM services to manufacturers.
We currently have a licensing agreement with Siemens NX CAD/CAM software. In our evaluation, we have determined NX to be the best manufacturing software available on the market to date.
Answer: (unless otherwise specified)
- Cover Sheet
- Tool Lists
- Setup Sheets
- Run Sheets
Answer: We don’t claim that our services are free from errors. However, we do allow 2 iterations to be made on the original work package (this doesn’t include Engineering Change Orders). We will work diligently with you to get that First Article Inspection passed and moving forward.
Answer: Some laws are very strict about import/export regulations, so we’ve made a decision not to export any of our services outside the jurisdiction of the United States.
Answer: We are not registered ISO 9001:2015, but we are implementing and working toward the goal of that certification.
Answer: That is a big question. Generally, complexity of the project dictates the rate. More complex work requires more expensive software and expertise, so we charge accordingly. We’ll give you a fixed quote for your project that includes a breakdown of services provided.
Answer: All customer data is treated as sensitive/confidential information. We use a firewall to protect our network and secure communication protocols are used when conducting business. If we find that your information needs to be disclosed to a third party, we will ask your permission in order to obtain a NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement). Additionally, we will only disclose customer data on a need-to-know basis.